Delivery and Returns
- We aim to dispatch orders received by 2pm the same day. Orders received after 2pm will be dispatched the next working day.
- Delivery options at checkout are :
|Royal Mail 2nd Class Post (estimated 2-4 days)*||Free|
|Royal Mail 1st Class Post (estimated 1-3 days)*||99p|
|Next Day Delivery (Not Guaranteed)||£5.99|
*Delivery times are an estimate. Please allow up to 1 week UK deliveries & 2 weeks for international deliveries.
- Small to Medium sized orders (Up to about 12 flags) are shipped by Royal mail post. Larger orders are sent by Courier (Usually DPD).
- Most small orders (Up to 4 flags) will fit through the letterbox. You don’t need to be in & no signature is required.
- For larger order which wont fit through the letter box, If nobody is available to accept the order, Royal Mail will leave a card with instructions of where to find your order.
- If you have an urgent order and have missed our cut-off point. Give us a call on 01695 575 812 or contact us on the messenger as we can usually expedite these orders if required.
- We do not dispatch order at weekends or Bank Holidays. Therefore, any next day service will ship from us on the next working day. For example, an order placed on Friday night, will ship from us on Monday & arrive with you on Tuesday.
- We are confident that you will be totally satisfied with your purchase. If not, we offer a 30 day no quibble returns policy. All we ask is that any item is returned to us in saleable condition.
- To do this, please follow the steps below:
- Call Customer Services on 01695 575 812 or email at email@example.com detailing your order number, item you would like to return and reason for return. Our Customer Services team will provide you with a Returns Authorisation Number (returns must include this for a refund to be processed). Our office opening hours are 10am – 4pm, Monday to Friday. Any contact outside of this time will be responded to on the next working day.
- Pack up your return in its original packaging and with your Returns Authorisation Number. If you do not have the original packaging make sure you pack the items so that they cannot get damaged in transit.
- If the item is faulty or incorrect, we will arrange to collect or to cover the cost of the return. If the return is for any other reason, you are responsible for returning the item to us.
- Once your order has been received at Head Office, we will issue the appropriate refund. We aim to do this within 48 hours of receipt, however during busy periods this can sometimes take longer.