The Flag of Czech Republic
- 100% Polyester Flag
- 5ft x 3ft (Approx 1500mm x 900mm)
- 2 Brass Eyelets for flying & hanging
- Double Stitched hem to Provide Strength
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use
- PRICE INCLUDES FREE UK DELIVERY - EXPRESS DELIVERY OPTION AVAILABLE AT CHECKOUT
- We aim to dispatch orders received before 2PM the same day.
White & red are the traditional colours ofBohemia; they stem from the arms (whichfeature a white lion on a red field), whichdate back to 1192. The first Czech whiteand red bicolour flag appeared duringWorld War I & in 1918 became the firstnational flag of Czechoslovakia. As itdisplayed only the colours of Bohemia, theblue from the arms of Moravia & Slovakiawas added in 1920.