The Flag of Croatia
- 100% Polyester Flag
- 5ft x 3ft (Approx 1500mm x 900mm)
- 2 Brass Eyelets for flying & hanging
- Double Stitched hem to Provide Strength
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use
- PRICE INCLUDES FREE UK DELIVERY - EXPRESS DELIVERY OPTION AVAILABLE AT CHECKOUT
- We aim to dispatch orders received before 2PM the same day.
Following the example of other Slavicnations, the Croats in 1848 adopted a red-white-blue horizontal tricolour. WhenCroatia proclaimed independence in 1941,the arms (checked white & red) wereplaced in the centre of the tricolour andthe badge of Ustasha in the canton. Undercommunist rule the Croat tricolour wascharged with a red star.The crown surmounting the present statearms is composed of shields with thehistoric arms of Croatia (golden star abovesilver crescent), Dubrovnik (two red stripeson a blue field), Dalmatia (three goldenlions' heads), Istria (golden goat with redhorns & hooves) & Slavonica (goldenstar above red stripe, fimbriated silver, andcharged with black marten).