The Flag of Brunei
- 100% Polyester Flag
- 5ft x 3ft (Approx 1500mm x 900mm)
- 2 Brass Eyelets for flying & hanging
- Double Stitched hem to Provide Strength
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use
- PRICE INCLUDES FREE UK DELIVERY - EXPRESS DELIVERY OPTION AVAILABLE AT CHECKOUT
- We aim to dispatch orders received before 2PM the same day.
The flag in its present form, except for the crest,has been in use since 1906 when Brunei became a protected sate. The colours are those of the flags of theprincipal signatories to the agreement between Brunei & the United Kingdom: the Sultan (yellow), Pengiran Bendahara (white) & Pengiran Pemancha (black) The crest was added in 1959. The mast & pedestal represent the three levels of government, & the four feathers symbolize justice, tranquillity, peace & prosperity. The hands signify that the government preserves & promotes the welfare of the citizens. The crescent stands for Islam, the state religion. The state motto, written in Arabic script, means "Always render service by God's guidance". The name of the state appears on the ribbon.