The Flag of Bhutan
- 100% Polyester Flag
- 5ft x 3ft (Approx 1500mm x 900mm)
- 2 Brass Eyelets for flying & hanging
- Double Stitched hem to Provide Strength
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use
- PRICE INCLUDES FREE UK DELIVERY - EXPRESS DELIVERY OPTION AVAILABLE AT CHECKOUT
- We aim to dispatch orders received before 2PM the same day.
The present design of the flag was established c.1965, when the maroon was replaced by orange & the shape of the dragon the name of the country (druk"dragon") & its colour stands for purity modified. The dragon represents was means & loyalty. Its snarling mouth expresses the strength of the deities protecting Bhutanand the jewels clasped the wealth & perfection of the country The yellow stands for the fruitful action of the king in affairs of religion & state; the orange represents religious practice.