The Flag of Argentina
- 100% Polyester Flag
- 5ft x 3ft (Approx 1500mm x 900mm)
- 2 Brass Eyelets for flying & hanging
- Double Stitched hem to Provide Strength
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use
- PRICE INCLUDES FREE UK DELIVERY - EXPRESS DELIVERY OPTION AVAILABLE AT CHECKOUT
- We aim to dispatch orders received before 2PM the same day.
In May 1810 the pro-independencemovement initiated the use of the blue andwhite cockade. It was decreed the nationalcockade on 18 February 1812, & ninedays later a flag in these colours wasadopted. The blue & white symbolize theclear skies & snow of the Andes. The sur,added in 1818, is the Sol de Mayo ("MaySun"), the national symbol of Argentina. Itcommemorates the appearance of the sunin cloudy skies on 25 May 1810, when thefirst mass demonstration in favour ofindependence took place.